HSBC Student Banking :
As a world larger and better financial service HSBC is offering Student Banking Service for the facilities of Poor student. For opening a student account some things are related or conditional that have to positively follow if any student want to open an account for him. The following condition is given below :
- 17 years of age or over?
- Are you being a resident in the UK, Isle of Man or Channel Islands or for at least the last 3 years?
- Have any other account or not?
- You have to confirm you do not hold a student account elsewhere.
- You have to provide proof of your unconditional acceptance e.g. UCAS letter or letter from the university/college.
Before applying for opening an account as a student you have to face this conditional situation. Student Bank Account of this bank is packed with some great benefits . The essential benefit of the student banking is followed :
- Monthly fee is 0%.
- Mobile banking and Internet banking and are free to access.
- HSBC student card.
- Instant £500 interest-free overdraft with account opening.
- Interest paid on credit balances of up to £1,000 in your 1st year.
- No overdraft setup fees
- Facility of student Insurance.
- Get access to great offers and discounts through our student Exclusives website.
- Overdraft limit alerts with HSBC cash machines
- Mobile phone top-ups with HSBC cash machines
More information is available on http://www.hsbc.co.uk/hsbcstudents. or visit the Facebook community http://www.facebook.co.uk/hsbcstudents for getting the information about student banking.